From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 1:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Notification Inbound Mail

Hello,

We have deleted approximately 100 mailboxes that belonged to former
employees.  Our "administrator" mailbox usually received all Inbound mail
failures.  Many of these email failures are due to users subscribing to
various email services like horoscopes, daily sports news, marketing news,
job news etc.  Is there a way to block these emails from evening entering
our Exchange server?  We get a ton of Inbound Failure messages everyday and
99percent of them are just useless listings that former employees had
subscribed to.  What is the best way to prevent these Inbound Mail Failure
messages?  Do you recommend putting all of these email address in Message
Filtering?  Is there a better option?

Thanks,

Exchange 5.5 sp4 on windows 2k sp1