From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:59
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Notification Inbound Mail

Hello,

We have deleted approximately 100 mailboxes that belonged to former
employees.  Our "administrator" mailbox usually received all Inbound mail
failures.  Many of these email failures are due to users subscribing to
various email services like horoscopes, daily sports news, marketing news,
job news etc.  Is there a way to block these emails from evening entering
our Exchange server?  We get a ton of Inbound Failure messages everyday and
99percent of them are just useless listings that former employees had
subscribed to.  What is the best way to prevent these Inbound Mail Failure
messages?  Do you recommend putting all of these email address in Message
Filtering?  Is there a better option?

Thanks,

Exchange 5.5 sp4 on windows 2k sp1

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.