-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Atkinson,
Daniel
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 6:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Licensing

> Contact your local vendor who supplied the licensing.  We aren't
> authorized MS Licensing dealers here.

well thanks for that rather rude response.

i realise that the folks on this list aren't license vendors, although
it's possible that someone might be. regardless, i believe that this is
an appropriate place to discuss exchange licensing with other exchange
admins. if you disagree strongly enough to merit a post to the list,
then perhaps you should explain why.