-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Atkinson, Daniel
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 9:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Licensing

well, i 'give a flip', that's why i asked! of course we talk to the
licensing rep, but I asked because:

a) the licensing reps don't always sound entirely convincing
b) the information on the MS site is ambiguous
c) there's nothing about licensing in the FAQ
d) i didn't think anyone would mind.