I'm trying to quit smoking....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Baker
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Inbox renamed, exchng32.exe issue

I would say "me too", but then I would be breaking law number 3.4 of the
swinc bible.  I have run into this issue more than 5 times, obviously.
Also, I love the tool.  Manager is impressed when I use it and manage to
*not* crash the server.  Note to self and others: it is a dangerous
tool.

your craving of nicotine was brought on by the repetition of click close