Don't...  There is some of the Res Kit on the actual Exch Media, you can
look there for some tools although I haven't seen anything in mine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynne Seamans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Inbox renamed, exchng32.exe issue

Boy, do i feel dumb.  First off, NO, i don't have a Exchange Resource Kit
and second off, i don't know HOW to run nt4 mail client.  "Mail" in the
control panel is, of course, the 'profile manager' for Outlook.  Ah, but
maybe, just maybe, i can find a copy of outlook 97 lying around the house.

Thanks!