From: Mark Harford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: good E2K book

He has a good point - it's not that detailed if you really want to know the
inner workings. And no disrespect to Tony, but unless there's been a new
version out recently, it's also getting out-of-date.

Go to the www.exinternals.com site and print out the whitepapers that
interest you.  These will always be more up-to-date than a book.

Mark