Hi Everyone,
Three of our users on the remote site have ran into slowness when try to
send emails outside of the office. Their Exchange server is part of our
site. They are using Outlook 2000. When they click on send, the send
windows would stay active for a minute or so and then emails are sent.
When they send a email to within the office, the email was sent right the
way when they click on "SEND"?
We are running Exchange 5.5.

I think it is most likely on the individual PC/Outlook software issue.
Perhaps, I should ask user to go to other machine to send an email to
outside of office to see if they still run into the same issue.

Does anyone know why?
John Shi