how are they connecting to the exchange server when they are at the remote
site?  What is your connection to the remote site?

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
Our new 2001 Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
IMPORTANT Disclaimer :<BR><BR><BR>This email is intended for the use of the
individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low
self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and
constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word
pericombobulations has been used in its correct context somewhere other than
in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although
the noisy dog next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. If you
have received this email in error, please place it in a warm oven for 40
minutes and add some nutmeg and egg whites. Whisk briefly and let it stand
for 2 hours before icing.