Hi All,

I have a user with a strange problem that must be some how related to the
chain of offline synchs, and I'm hoping somebody can help.  We have a user
that makes liberal use of Exchange/Outlook offline synchronization, and he
also uses a Palm V.  He has an assistant that occassionally books
appointments in his calendar... this is where the problem occurs.  Sometimes
the appointments she books disappear (are somehow over-written). He synchs
his Palm to his Outlook client both offline and when it is connected to the
Exchange server... his synch settings appear ok (everything set to "synch"
no over-writes).. but I can not replicate the problem.  Software versions as
follows:

Exchange 5.5, Sp4 on NT4 Sp6a
Client is Outlook 2000 on Windows ME.

Any help would be appreciated.