-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of jim lokos
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 5:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Migration Question

Hey all,
I am sure this has been answered before but I missed it if it did so I
appologize.  I am trying to locate a program that allows you to migrate
mail
boxes from one server to another and will be invisible to the users(i.e.
If
you change domains on them, you don't have to remap their profile to the
new
server)?  EXMERGE has already been looked at and it was determined that
EXMERGE will not allow you to do this.  It is my understanding that the
current box is running Windows NT 4.0 Server/Exchange 5.5 and the intent
is
to migrate these users to a new Server that is running Windows 2000
Server
and Exchange 5.5.  Anyway if someone has any insight into how this could
be
accomplished I would appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks, Jimmy