Check the FAQ, Appendix A.

Link is in the footer.
----- Original Message -----
From: "jim lokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 5:48 AM
Subject: Migration Question

Hey all,
I am sure this has been answered before but I missed it if it did so I
appologize.  I am trying to locate a program that allows you to migrate mail
boxes from one server to another and will be invisible to the users(i.e.  If
you change domains on them, you don't have to remap their profile to the new
server)?  EXMERGE has already been looked at and it was determined that
EXMERGE will not allow you to do this.  It is my understanding that the
current box is running Windows NT 4.0 Server/Exchange 5.5 and the intent is
to migrate these users to a new Server that is running Windows 2000 Server
and Exchange 5.5.  Anyway if someone has any insight into how this could be
accomplished I would appreciate any info you can give me.
Thanks,
Jimmy