I'm having problems with the schedule+ free/busy site folder - it's
disappeared - I can see it in the site folders list but can't access it -
have checked on all site servers and it's not accessible on any of them -
usual message saying not replicated to this server etc. users are all
reporting no free/busy time available anywhere on the Exchange site (9
servers)

I followed MS's instructions to regenerate the information store site guid
on one of the servers in Admin raw mode then stopped and restarted the IS,
the new guid appeared to replicate around to other site servers OK but
still no accesible free/busy folder. Other site folders are OK such as
forms and OAB.

Any ideas?

Do I need to delete the inaccessible folder first in raw mode - could it
be a tombstoned object that's still showing up but preventing the creation
of a new free/busy folder?

Many thanks

Andy Russell