From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: November 8, 2001 5:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Better alternative than Move Server Wizard?

I've found that there's a huge difference between merging two sites within
the same org into one, and merging two organziations together.

Merging separate orgs can get ugly with MSW, because you lose PFs, and its a
destructive process.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems