Hello

Ever since I installed Exchange 5.5 sp4, my server can longer send NDRs.
Whenever a message reaches the server with a bad address, and the server
tries to send back an NDR, I get the following error message: "The following
recipients did not receive the attached mail. Reasons are listed with each
recipient: <originator> originator MSEXCH:IMS:ANZIMA S.A.L.:ANZIMA:YASMINA
3550 (000B09AA) 550 relaying mail to [originator domain] is not allowed."

My server is Yasmina, and my organization/site is Anzima.

For outbound mail, I set Exchange to forward all messages to my ISP SMTP
server, because if I use DNS, a lot of messages fail to be delivered (I have
a dial-up connection).

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards
Nizar El-Assaad