Grammatical AND technical advice dispensed simultaneously ... very impressive.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 13:30
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OL2K - contacts..freakin Fax number area code added thing

oh dear.  it seems you have a bigger problem, Bill.  your email message is
infested with misplaced apostrophes and someone has stolen your commas.
[cow's =  belonging to the cow.  cows = plural form of cow.  there is no
such word as "see's".]

i think you can take a look at control panel/phone & modem options and
create an area code rule for it - tell it to dial the number only.  that
should do it.