Need a bigger shovel, Ben?

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 11/12/01 2:21 PM
Subject: RE: I need help with edb*.log files

I guess I don't have a shred of credibility, eh Ben..

I'll have to remember that next time you call me for help[1]

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA
http://www.peregrine.com

[1] Ben and I work together.[2]
[2] And he knows that in multiple server orgs there are times and places
for
enabling circular logging.[3]
[3] Ben won't make this mistake again[4]
[4] Hi SHerry!!!