I allow it on the IMS servers, but never on a mailbox server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darcy Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 2:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: I need help with edb*.log files

I have circular logging turned on on my bridghead server.  No mailboxes to
ever have to restore.  No need for transaction logs.

Darcy

Is anyone using circular logging? and if so, for what reason(s)?  I just
looked and saw that I was using it but was reading in the disaster
recovery why it's good NOT to use it.

Mike