I have a Win95 pc with Outlook 2000 in an Exchange 5.5 SP4 environment that
will sporadically pop up an error message while outlook is idle. Users have
X400 & SMTP addresses. The error message is:

Unable to update public free/busy data. Outlook can't find the mail service
provider. To check your profile settings, double-click the Mail icon in
Windows Control panel. Or, try to log on to your mail system again.

The only option is to click ok. Sometimes it locks up her system, sometimes
not.
We have tried reloading her profile. Everything I can find on the KB says
something about an MS Mail problem. We aren't using MS Mail. Any other
ideas?

Thanx

Aaron