A few days ago an incoming message to 3 local recipients was not received in
their mailboxes. I discovered this because it was sourced from a mailing
list, and other recipients outside our organisation did receive it. A
message from the same list a couple of hours before was received correctly,
as were two further messages the next day. I obtained the log of the
sendmail server that sent the mail and that log shows correct receipt at our
server. The messages did not appear in the Administrator account. I have to
assume they were delivered - but where might they be? There were no relevant
log entries for the time in question, but I have increased logging levels on
the smtp interface to catch a recurrence.

Software is ES5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6.

David