Hi,
        Did anybody applied the IISlockdown tool before installing their e2k
server? Since I've been having lot of problem with my e2k regarding access
violation, I installed the e2k without applying the IISlockdown tool.  Now I
don't get any errors.  I am bit paranoid that SMTP is integrated with IIS
5.0 in e2k.  My question is that do I have to have the IISlockdown applied
to the e2k server?  I tried applying it after the e2k installation.  It
failed.
Second, if I am going to use SSL(TSL) for my OWA, do I need port 80 opened
at the firewall?  Please give me your suggestion on the OWA access(through
VPN, through SSL).  Thanks for your help.

Sam