From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 11:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Saving Attachments using VBScript/Folder Agents

Try this before your code:

Assuming that you have Outlook as a Client an using his Object Model:

Dim objSession
Set objSession = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
'Thats your Code Error you miss this 2 lines above. Creating and Setting the
Variable

objSession.Session.Logon ProfileInfo  "", "", False, True, 0, True
'those parameters apply only if you have more then 1 profile

Now in your code replace "Application" with "objSession":
Set myItem = objSession.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem

António José E Cabrita

DSI - Gestão Operacional de Rede

Av. Casal Ribeiro, 59 - 1º

Telefone : 21 318 11 52          Ext. 451152