Why do you have so many servers just wondering?  I have 50 users and I only
have 4 servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Waters, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: blocking message

Getting a tude over this is not going to help your situation out.
Most of us, if not all of us, have in the past had to recover from a
disaster or two.  That being said I would feel very confident saying none of
us put our server back into production until it was fully ready.  By this I
mean, it was built back to the state it was in before it went down.  How
long would of it had taken you to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.5, then do the SP's,
then install the AV flavor of your choice?  Now how long is it going to take
you to do it now?
No matter how the responses were written to you, they are never less still
correct, remove the server from your network and get it taken care of.
Beyond that we really cant help you.

Jeffrey R. Waters
Senior Systems Engineer
Information Technology, Hanover County