Does he have an especially huge mailbox?
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

                    Warren Cundy

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           To:     "Exchange Discussions"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                         cc:

                    bounce-exchange-148870@ls        Subject:     Can't open user's
mailbox
                    .swynk.com

                    12/11/01 12:26 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Exchange Discussions"

Hi All,

We're having a very weird problem here today.  A user told me he couldn't
get into his mailbox, either through Outlook or OWA.  Both programs simply
hang at the login.  I tried to open his mailbox myself with the same
result.
All other users are operating normally.  Nothing in the error logs, I can't
see any problem with his box in Exchange Admin, or his user account (its
not
permissions since I tried with my admin account).

Running Exch 5.5 Sp4, on NT4, in a mixed mode Win2k domain.  Any help?

Thanks.

-Warren