No, regular size, for us is 200mb.  I have since solved the problem by
rebooting the server, some other problems started occuring, such as mail not
going through.  Once the reboot happened, all the mail was fired through and
he can log in no problem.

Some problem with the Information Store, I hope its ok now.  I'll be looking
closely at tonight's backup.

-W