From: Halliday S (ISELS) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 5:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Antivirus causing move errors thingamajig

If you check the archives, I had and still have the same problem here with
NAV and users not being able to move attachments.  I had MS look at it and
Symantec and both blamed each other.  I ran optimiser and that didn't cure
it.  The next stage (which I still haven't got round to yet) is checking the
IS for corruption.  What I have found is that when I upgrade to a new
version of NAV (uninstall/reinstall) it starts of working fine and then
gradually performance becomes a real issue with alot of stuff being
quarantined (when quarantining is disabled!) and users start to get mail
sitting in the outbox for a while.  I am running NAV 2.17 Build 75 in
MAPI/VAPI.  Ex 5.5 SP4.0, NT4.0 SP5a.

Stephanie.
University of Glamorgan.
UK