-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Hansen, Eric
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 4:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: AV! a full time job?

Just curious what some of the Exchange Admins think.  Would you consider
Antivirus a full time job?  I speak for both email and network/desktop.

Around here it isn't, although we wish it was cause it seems to be getting
neglected.  We are around 1300 users right now.

e-