From: Ed Premus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Client Access

Don,
sorry about the multiples. I didn't think they were getting posted. So I
tried an number of different ways. I actually was going to email just you
and ask if this list was updated real time. I know it is unsecure, but that
is really not my choice, I have just really locked this machine down and it
hasn't been patched or upgraded for over a year, our old senior network
admin wasn't a slack but he was really cautious about patches and security
wasn't a company priority. I am moving towards further securing the server,
but that doesn't change the connectivity issue. This really shouldn't
matter. I thought at first it was a dns problem and added more dns servers.
Opened the pix wide open, when I watch the syslog, I see all the sessions
establishing and they stay established, but I still get that error. I can
ping by ip or hostname, I can tracert to it without problem.