Oddly enough, he says they DO have a VPN solution in place...

"A booming voice says, "Wrong, cretin!", and you notice that you have turned
into a pile of dust."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Client Access

I agree with this.  This is a bad idea to open up this communication via the
internet.  A better solution would be to implement a VPN solution using PPTP
directly to the server or another RAS Server.  I'm not aware of any problems
running RAS on the Exchange box but I suppose it would depend on how the
Exch box is configured.  If the system has one network card and points
directly to the PIX as it's default gateway you should be fine.