-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Drewski
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: AV! a full time job?

How big is your company?

Is 10,000 users enough for it to be a full time job?  100,000 users?

It varies from org to org.

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
Violence ends by defeating itself. It creates bitterness in the survivors
and
brutality in the destroyers. --Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.