> Well here's a thought genius - try using a jobsearch site, like, oh I
> don't know, how about www.jobsearch.co.uk?  Rather than spamming this
> list with your pathetic little almost-resume?

Well, surprisingly, I like dealing direct, and not fattening the wallets
of those pimps known as Recruitment Agencies.

> [1] And for added giggle value folks, the listed rate of 35 thousand
> euros, well that's around 21 thousand pounds sterling, or 31 thousand US
> dollars. Pretty much what you could get as a starting manager at some
> corporate fast-food joint...

In the US maybe. Thankfully, in the UK, we actually have an idea of our
worth, and £22,000 sterling (your math is as bad as your manners) is about
right for what I do. Managers at the Arches start at £12500 here.

--
Dr Paul Cummins - Internet Engineer      |  /"\    ASCII RIBBON
Tel: 07021 117179  Fax: 07092 105150     +  \ /      CAMPAIGN