>Well, surprisingly, I like dealing direct, and not fattening the wallets
>of those pimps known as Recruitment Agencies.

Misguided and arrogant, as the service actually costs you nothing.  You fail
to explain how you feel entitled to spam this list, particularly in light of
your recent activities.

>and £22,000 sterling (your math is as bad as your manners) is about
>right for what I do.

My manners are generally pretty good - as with respect, the application of
them is earnt rather than granted as a right.  My math is also just fine,
thanks.  Per the below:

>>> Source: http://www.oanda.com
>>> Sunday, December 30, 2001
>>> 35,000 Euro = 21,374.5 British Pound
>>> Median price = 0.61040 / 0.61070 (bid/ask)

Following convention/custom, as the amount other than the thousands is less
than 500, I rounded down.

We pay our introductory, level-1 Helpdesk technician's more than GBP22K/pa.
I'd suggest that yes, you do know what you're worth.

Gary