>One example I can provide is the following:  Our server is
>called "Exchange" - so in the browser, I typed in
>http://exchange/exchange/  - then it prompts me for a
>Username and Password - so instinctively, I used the
>Administrator login and password - and it DOESN'T work.

It is prompting you for *your* username and password so you can login to
*your* mailbox.  Administrator does not have access to your mailbox by
default. If you want to logon to another user's mailbox using owa use this
url: https://exchange/exchange/username, but you still will need to grant an
administrative account access to the mailbox you want to open.