Morten,

I am practically trying to implement the exact same thing.  On the PC
client, the resolution is to set automatic booking, and then invite users as
a "RESOURCE".  This will auto-accept the meeting.  On the Mac client,
Outlook 2001, you can set automatic processing of meeting request but the
catch is that there should be a client software logged on to the mailbox for
each user.

Also, see       Q296145 OL2001: Direct Booking of Resources Is Not Supported

Article Q296145 can also be retrieved by using this Microsoft Online Support
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q296/1/45.asp

Tip: You can search for this or other support information later by visiting
Microsoft Online Support:

http://support.microsoft.com

Good luck!

Regards,