Are you sure about that?  It doesn't work with resource mailboxes unless you
invite them as Resources (and not as Optional or Required Attendees).  Since
there's nothing different about a resource mailbox than a user mailbox
(except that nobody logs into it regularly) I can't see how it would be any
different for a user calendar.  At least with OL2K and Exch5.5 anyhow.
(Q192877)

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3