From: David Ng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 10 January 2002 13:53
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: NT4 RAS Related Issue ... please assist.

The users cannot ping other servers on the network when they connect,
and
thus their email client does not reach the Exchange server on Server 2.
At
the same time, their telnet (pronto) client that hits a specific IP
address
on another server is not accessible as well. I am not sure how to
address
this one .... is it possible for the remote users to obtain IP address
and
the rest of the particulars as specified in the DHCP server
automatically??
So that they get the same scope options for WINS and so forth when they
are
dialling in as to that when they connect on the physical LAN when in the
office??? Please advise.

- David Ng