Of course, that's a lie, especially with the dawning of the 32TB PST.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Drewski
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:44 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: PST policies

Find a way to upgrade the system somehow, and tell them that PSTs are unable
work properly with the new system.

It's the truth, sort of...

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
"As long as I have any choice in the matter, I will live only in a country
where
civil liberty, tolerance and equality of ALL citizens before the law are the
rule." -- Albert Einstein