Hey!  That was *my* quote from the Sunbelt list, not William's!  :-)

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Milton R Dogg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 10 January 2002 22:02
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: High Physical Memory Utilization
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

The box is a Dual Xeon 550 Compaq server with an External RAID array.

I get that too. Takes me a few minutes to load the admin mail box. Then
there are about 2000 new NDR'S and such in there every day when I load
it. That box hates me. But thanks to Mr. Lefkovics that is getting
better.

<paste>
NDR's By William Lefkovics
The black hole is to create a DL that has multiple SMTP addresses of
ex-employees, but  make sure there's no members in the DL. Messages sent
to the relevant SMTP addresses  simply vanish. Shame you can't put a few
selected people into the DL as well. :-) </paste>

Milton R Dogg
Of The Dogg Foundation..