Uh huh...  Start back trackin now, you gotta long road to hoe...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 7:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

I agree.  The 5-8 years was a little far-fetched.  However, I was simply
trying to make a point.  My goal is to get the most I can "now".  3 years
from now I'll do it again.

And another point....

You guys are stuck on the mentality that I might be overpaying for
something.

I would like you to consider this.  I don't know your situation but I
personally have "saved" the company much more than I've convinced them to
spend!