No - you were not giving an opinion. You were giving an ill-conceived
solution to a stated problem.

People who have been here pick up on who to listen to and to whom they
should not listen. Not everyone has been here that long.

Fortunately, for the person who originally asked the question, a few of us
who do know good solutions addressed to the specific problems. It would
appear that your first solution is to throw hardware at the problem. I used
to think the same thing. 5 Years ago. Before I learned a LOT about this
stuff.
Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator