From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 7:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Oh crap. Need to change service account password.

That's one of the articles.  You didn't say how you are setup though.

One thing that jumps out at me though is that you should never be using the
service account anyway.  Systems use the service account; people use logon
accounts that have privileges.

Also you should be training [1] your admins to quit deleting mailboxes.
Mailboxes should be hidden for an appropriate amount of time before being
deleted from the Hidden view.

[1] Or beating them with the StIcK, you choose.