-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard S Kahan
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 3:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Backing up the Information Store

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.
I am using the MS Backup Utility with SBS2000/Windows Server 2000. Despite
ticking the storage group and the exchsvr folder in the program files
folder, the report informs me that the priv1 and pub1.edb and .stm files
(and a number of other .log files) are skipped as they are unable to be
opened. Consequently there are no entries to be found in the Information
store.
I am using Administrator priviledges. I am probably doing something
stupidly wrong, what is it?

Many thanks,

Richard S Kahan