Check her contacts folder.

-----Original Message-----
From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 11:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Meeting Request Confusion

Exchange 5.5 SP4 using Outlook 98.  NT 4.0 SP6a

I have a user who sent a meeting request to four people this morning. She
received a message back from the System Administrator account this afternoon
saying two of the recipients could not be contacted. However, the two
recipients listed were NOT even invited on the initial request.  Not only
were they not invited, but they are no longer even members of the company,
so I don't see where they could have "accidentally" been invited.  There not
in USRMGR or the Global Address list.  This makes me wonder how many other
people received the invitation that ARE part of the company but aren't one
of the four members that should have been invited.  When I go back to the
original message, there are only four individual people listed.  Baffling.

This user also occasionally has mail get stuck in her OUTBOX, which is
probably a totally separate issue.  I find 6 or 7 reasons in technet that
could be causing this issue, but I just thought I
would throw the information in, just in case it rang a bell with somebody
else.

Anybody ever have a meeting request issue like this?

Thanks.

Robert