Thanks to everybody who mentioned the delegate solution.  That was
indeed the problem.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 4:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Meeting Request Confusion

I had the same problem with one of my users.  And it was the person who
wasn't invited delegate on other users Outlook clients.  Just check the
Outlook clients for delegates.  I bet you solve your problem.  Let me know.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering
Celera Genomics