-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Harmon, Josh
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: event 7024 on is/ds consistency check

Very cool site... but doesn't identify the 7024 for the is/ds
consistency
check unfortunately.  Appreciate yours Jim's response...

 I understand what the ds consistency check does and why I'm doing --
but
I'm just not sure if the 4 public folders listed should have an owner or
not.  It does not surprise me that they do not, but I just wanted to
check.
This is all part of an exchange 2000 upgrade process... I'm crossing my
t's
and dotting my i's.  Either way it hasn't caused a problem with the test
upgrades just seems odd.

Appreciate your time.

Josh