Apparently the primitive Uuencoding slipped right past our linux smap
filter.  Our nav for exchange had no trouble trapping it.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Harmon, Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 2:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Alert: W32/Myparty-mm on the loose

This one slipped by our *.com file matching as well... actually it's been a
little hit and miss... some were caught but others were not stopped until we
installed the defnition file--We're running Antigen with the Norman def. I'm
still seeing weird stuff.... some seem to be getting through he IMC scan and
making it to the store and getting disinfected there.  That's the first time
I've ever seen that.  Very odd indeed.  Most that are being caught are by
the virus definition--because generally we just get the *.com type block
message.  Wonder what's going on here.

Fortunately we run something different on the desktop--and it had updated
through the night.

Josh Harmon