From: Harmon, Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 3:28 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Alert: W32/Myparty-mm on the loose

I was thinking that might be the problem... BUT

Would that take care of *.*.*.*.com files?  If that's really the issue, this
is something that Sybari needs to address from a coding standpoint in my
opinion.  *.com should kill anything that ends in *.com.  Or is it up to me
to guess how many 'dot' separators the next virus will use?
Josh