here is the specific error I get when I try to move a mailbox between from
an Ex 5.5 server to an Exchange 2000 server in the same site using AD Users

Error: Preparing mailbox to be moved.
CN=cam2\,
quick,OU=users,OU=ARC,DC=schools,DC=dist,DC=leon,DC=k12,DC=fl,DC=us:
An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange
System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both.

Needless to stay restarting the services don't work ....

Any ideas?

Mike Wohlgemuth