From: Seitz, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 7:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Scanmail Install

Has anyone had any issues installing ScanMail (any version)
on Echange 5.5, sp4? I finish my install and the realtime monitor
doesn't start, and when I try to start it from the services, I get the
generic winnt internal error 2140. Trend has been advising me, but
nothing has worked so far, so I put it to the "list". Thanks.

Peter Seitz
Operating Systems Analyst
Cubic Corporation
San Diego, Ca. 92021