From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 8:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Scanmail Install

Did you uninstall the first copy of Scanmail before installing the upgrade,
or did you just install over it?

If you just installed over, then I would suggest that you uninstall the
first version, then install the upgrade.

For some reason the "upgrade" method just doesn't work well (At least on my
servers it hasn't, YMMV).

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!